
Here it is: what I did with "the big white box." The apartment managers said I couldn't paint the walls, so this is the best I could come up with. I was so sick of white walls, white bedding, and white vertical blinds that I could have screamed.
I added a green duvet cover and matching drapes. Notice that the closet wall has been covered in purple cloth which also matches the bed skirt and an accent stripe on the drapes.

By the way, the bedroom is also why I haven't updated my blog recently. I have been busy making furniture (the headboard and mirror frame), refinishing the nightstand, recovering the chair and footstool, sewing up the drapes, valence, duvet cover, and bedskirt, and creating original art for the walls.
This also explains why I haven't been grocery shopping in a while. But I have a four-day week-end coming so I'm thinking the pantry will be restocked in the near future.

No comments:
Post a Comment