Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Yard Sale Questions





Steven is in route even as I write. He is dragging a borrowed trailer and getting over 10 mph in some areas. He should be here about 2:00 today.



I have been sifting though my stuff and keeping only the bare essentials. However, if I leave a third hair dryer behind, will my other two spontaneously explode? It's questions like these that I lose sleep over.



I can't believe some of the questions I have been asked. Here is a smattering of the most FAQ's and the answers:



Q: Are you going to have a yard sale?


A: Stupid question. Apartments don't have yards.



Q: Are you going to have a garage sale?


A: See above answer.



Q: When are you going to have a yard sale?


A: Never.



Q: Will you call me when you have a yard sale?


A: No.



Q: Can I have the clothes you don't want?


A: You're bigger than me.



Q: When are you going to have a yard sale?


A: As soon as we get back to Cody.



Q: Can I have your broom?


A: sigh

No comments: